The iFile app was basically designed for iOS devices that allow you to browse, modify, delete and move any file present on your device. But now, iFile download for Android devices is also possible through Bluestacks. With the help of iFile App, organize the file system in your Android device. For that, we are going to discuss “iFile” which eases your dealing with various types of files. Download iFile APK for Android device through the link given on this page.
When we download any file from the internet, we can open it using the iFile app. For that, simply search the file system and find out where the downloaded file is located and tap on it to open it. You must have noticed that sometimes we are unable to open some of the downloaded files. For eg; when we tap on the file to open it may show a warning the “an unsupported video format”. But if you will open the file through the iFile APK App, it will let you see the content of the file.
>>> Know more about iFile App
iFile APK Download
The iFile app helps you in organizing all your file easily. The advantage of a well-organized file system is that we do not have to perform a searching process to find a file. Perform multiple file operations using iFile App for Android. You can download your favorite songs and play them with the built-in Audio Player. Below we have given a table that shows some of the important details about the iFile app. So, readers need to go through the table at least once.
|Details of Android iFile Download|
>>> Know Steps to Download iFile IPA for iOS devices
Features of iFile Android APK
iFile for Android manages multiple file operations like deletion, modification, move etc. iFile Android makes the transfer of files easy and systematic too. One of the best features of iFile for Android is that you have not to open another window for sending email attachments. Along with performing file operations, send email attachments from the iFile app. You can view and create a voice recorder. iFile also allows a popup menu with file operation. Files and folders can be shared easily over WiFi and Bluetooth, We hope you must have intrigued and wanted to know more about iFile Android APK. So let us explore and learn many more new things about iFile App. Some of the key features of iFile are-
- You must have surely noticed that sometimes the files that we download are not supported by our devices, for example, an unsupported video format. But iFile APK facilitates us in opening any type of files and folders easily.
- Tap on the edit button, the set of options will be pop up at the bottom. There you will see a + sign button, that allows creating a new directory. After clicking on the plus button, a new screen will show up with various options like the name of the folder etc.
- With the help of iFile for Android, we can create ZIP files. For that, you have to tap on the files you want to compress and then a red check mark will be displayed next to the selected files. Then click on the create button to make a Zip file.
- Using iFile organizer for Android, you can send files through Bluetooth. For that, select a file by clicking on a red check mark that appears next to the file and then tap on the Bluetooth icon. A search for nearby Device will automatically start. When it recognizes the device, the file transfer will start.
- With the help of iFile on Android, we can delete files as we want by tapping on the delete button. So, if any files or directory is of no use for you, delete it by tapping on the delete button.
- You can create shortcuts, favorites, or bookmarks to find files in the file system of your device easily. With a single click on the bookmark button, you will be immediately sent in that directory. For example, the files downloaded from Safari can be stored in Safari Downloads, while all the email attachments could be stored in Email Attachment folder and so on.
- Users can see an envelope icon in the iFile for Android devices. Tap on that icon which allows you to select the file and an email attachment
- You can transfer files from one device to another over the local wifi network. For that, tap on the wifi icon which will activate wifi web server. A URL with a local IP address is shown on the Web Server screen. You have to enter this IP address in the Internet Browser to access the files.
Download iFile Organizer for Android Devices
>>>> Click here for iFile Download Process <<<<
Steps to Download iFile for Android
- Download iFile for Android APK by clicking on the link given above. As soon as you clicked on the iFile Android APK link, downloading process will start.
- Once the iFile for Android download process is over, a user needs to enable unknown sources in the Android device which allows downloading applications from unknown sources.
- After that, find out the iFile APK file location in the Android device. For that follow this path- File Manager >> SD Card >> Download folder. Then, click on the APK file and tap on the install button. A permission box will pop up containing the terms and conditions needed to download the iFile App on your device. Users need to accept it if they want to get the benefits of the iFile app.
- App gets access to some of files and folders if a user accepts the permission list. Once the iFile app is installed, you can see the iFile icon on the screen. This is how to get iFile on Android.
>>>> Also Read: How to Install iFile for PC?
How to use iFile App?
- Suppose you want to open the downloaded files. For that browse the downloaded file and tap it to open it. But sometimes the files don’t get open, it shows some warning like – unsupported video format. But after installing the iFile you will not have to face this problem. For example, tap a video file, and you will get the option to open this video file with any Android applications installed on your phone that can play this AVI file such as VLC, OPlayer or BUZZ Player as shown above.
- Listen to music through the built-in music player. When you tap the mp3 audio in the iFile, a list of audio players will open that is already present on the Android device. The Audio Player that comes with iFile is very powerful as the one that comes pre-installed on our Android phones.
- Tap a button with a + sign that allows creating a new directory in the list. A new screen will show up with several options. Tap Create when finished to create the new folder.
- Compress the files and folder. Select the files and then tap the ZIP file button and the compression will start automatically.
- Click on the envelope icon which will allow you to select the file. After the file selection user can send the email attachment.
- Like this only you can send many files and folders from one device to another over WiFi or Bluetooth.
Final Verdict on iFile Download For Android
We hope that this article has helped you a lot in understanding the iFile APK app. Also, we have described that how to operate the app. Moreover, You can visit our website to know more about the iFile for Android app and resolve all your doubts.