Save the files and folders in an organized manner using iFile for PC!! You have definitely heard of an app called iFile. But today let’s discuss that how it is useful for us. iFile is a full-featured file manager app for Windows that allows you to browse the entire file system of your PC. It supports a wide range of file types which includes images, lists, documents, videos etc. With iFile Windows, you can view any file present in your device as well as edit, move, copy, rename, or even delete them. One of the main reasons to install iFile is that you can download and save files from the web using it. These files will get stored within the app and you can manage those files as you want to.
>>> Check complete info on iFile App
Why Choose iFile for PC?
iFile is a very useful application especially for those who have to do work related to file management. iFile PC includes many things for the management of file system.. If you have downloaded iFile, you easily can rename, move, delete, modify, browse files as you like. It is very easy to create your own MP3 player containing your favorite playlists. iFile can perform various tasks like- open files, zip files, send an Email attachment, transfer files via Bluetooth and WiFi, create a bookmark, hack games, change language etc.
Now, we hope that you must have got the idea of choosing an iFile app. If you also want o download this app, tap on the link given on this page. In the below section we have given few important details about iFile download PC. So, please have a glance at the table as it will help you know some technical details about the iFile for Windows 7 free download.
|iFile Manager For Windows|
|Updated on||5th Jan 2019|
|Android Version Required for an emulator||Android 3.0.x|
Features of iFile for Windows
iFile for PC is a file manager for all platforms like Android/Windows/iOS. iFile PC makes the transfer of files and folder easy and systematic. Manage and transfer several files from your device and files from Cloud services like Google Drive, Picasa, Flicker, Dropbox, 4Shared, Facebook, CloudApp, CloudFiles etc. There is no need to open another window to send the email attachments. Besides transferring files, you can also send email attachments using the iFile app. You can view voice recorder and create it as well. iFile Windows 10 and other also allows to a popup menu with file operation. With the use of WiFi and Bluetooth, you can easily share files from one device to another. Now let us explore some more features of iFile for WIndows.
Sometimes the downloaded files are not supported by the Windows, for example, an unsupported video format. For that reason, you can download iFile for PC which will help in opening the file.
Create a New Folder
When you click on the edit button, the set of options is displayed at the bottom. The button which has a + sign allows creating a new directory to a list. Once you click on the plus button, a new screen will show up with options like the name of the folder you want to create etc.
ZIP Files & Folders
With the help of iFile for Windows/Mac, we can create ZIP files. For that, a user needs to select the files that he wants to compress. Then click on the create button which as a result will make a Zip file.
Delete Directories and Files
Using the iFile app for Pc, we can delete files, directories by tapping on the delete button. Click on the delete button only if you are sure that you want to delete those useless files and folders.
Email Files as Attachments
You will see an envelope icon in the iFile for windows 10 and other versions. A user can send email attachment by clicking on the envelope icon. After clicking on the icon, select the files that you want to forward and then send an email attachment.
File Transfer via Bluetooth
Select a file and send it via Bluetooth from the iFile app. For that, you have to select a file by having a red check mark next to the file and then tap the Bluetooth icon. A search for any Device will automatically start. Once the device is found, the file transfer will start.
With the iFile download for Windows, a user can create shortcuts, favorites, or bookmarks which may help to find files in the file system easily. By clicking on the bookmark button, you will be immediately sent into that particular directory. For example, the files downloaded from Safari will get stored into Safari Downloads, whereas the email files could be stored in Email Attachment folder and so on.
Transfer Files Over WiFi
With the help of iFile for Windows, a user can send files from PC to Phone file system using a local wifi network. For that, a user needs to tap the wifi icon which will activate the wifi web server. By entering the IP address in the PC, Internet Browser allows accessing the files on Phone.
>>>Know How to Download iFile IPA for iPhone/iPad
Free Download iFile App on PC
>>>> Quick Process to Download iFile App <<<<
Steps For iFile Download Windows
- Before the iFile for PC free download, install BlueStacks in your PC. Because without that we can’t download iFile for Windows. Bluestacks is an Android Emulator that provides needed environment for the APK files to run on PC.
- Then, launch BlueStacks on your PC and click My Apps button in the emulator. Search for: iFile – File Manager
- You will see a search result for iFile —File Manager app just install it.
- Now you need to login into Google Play using your Google account to download apps from Google play on Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will automatically start for iFile. Once it is installed, you can start performing various file operations.
Steps to Download iFile for Mac Free
- iFile download for Mac is possible with another Android Emulator called Andy. Therefore, ensure that your device has Andy installed in it.
- Android emulator provides an environment that is needed for the Android apps to run. The first step in the process of iFile for Mac download is to launch the Andy on your Mac. Then a screen will open where you have to tap on My Apps. Then search for iFile Mac app. Once you get the iFile in the search result, install it by tapping on the install button.
- Then, a login box will pop out asking your Google Play account. Enter the full details and download iFile Macbook from Andy.
- Once the login process is completed, iFile on Mac installation process will get started. You can see the iFile Mac OS icon on the screen, click on it and start performing the operations to organize the file system on your device. This is how iFile download Mac is done.
>>>> Check out Steps to Download iFile APK for Android Devices
Conclusion on iFile for Windows Download
At last, we hope the after reading the article you must have got that what are the advantages of installing iFile on your device. We have provided the features and steps for iFile for PC download using Bluestacks. It will surely help you a lot. Moreover, refer our website if you face any problem regarding how to transfer files from iFile to pc or other doubts.